Saturday, March 1, 2014

Long Run and Practice

This morning I did a 9-mile run as part of my half-marathon training.  I did it before lunch.  My time was 1:36:46, which I was quite happy with.  It was a little faster pace than my 10-mile run two weeks ago.   It didn't feel really hard, either.  I also didn't have any bathroom breaks like I did with the 10-mile run, but that might have been because I did it in the morning instead of afternoon. I watched the first couple episodes of Stargate SG-1 while I ran, which was fun. 

This afternoon I had a practice with my tennis team.  My legs were still really fatigued, so I was expecting to play poorly.  However, I actually played quite well.  In fact, I was even hitting my forehands better than usual.  I was definitely running out of gas toward the end, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment